Required documents are as follows:
- Original and photocopy of the applicant’s birth certificate (NSO copy ) or alien certificate of registration (ACR) for foreign students
- Two pcs. 1″ × 1″ ID pictures to be pasted on the application form and testing permit (scanned and computer generated pictures are not allowed).
- RECOMMENDATIONfrom the present school. (recommendation form is included in the application form to be filled out and submitted in a sealed envelope).
- Original and photocopy of the applicant’s assessment report/card from the current school.
- Secure the APPLICATION FORMfrom the Registrar’s Office.
- Present duly accomplished application formand other above listed required documents at the Registrar’s Office for verification purposes.
- Pay the testing fee at the Cashier’s Office.
- Present receipt and duly accomplished application form with the required documents at the Registrar’s Office.
Testing permit and schedule will be given upon completion of the procedure.