Required documents are as follows:
- Original and photocopy of the applicant’s birth certificate (NSO copy ) or alien certificate of registration (ACR) for foreign students
- Two pcs. 1″ × 1″ ID pictures to be pasted on the application form and testing permit (scanned and computer generated pictures are not allowed).
- RECOMMENDATION from the present school. (recommendation form is included in the application form to be filled out and submitted in a sealed envelope).
- Original and photocopy of the applicant’s assessment report/card from the current school.
- Secure the APPLICATION FORMfrom the Registrar’s Office.
- Present duly accomplished application formand other above listed required documents at the Registrar’s Office for verification purposes.
- Pay the testing fee at the Cashier’s Office.
- Present receipt and duly accomplished application form with the required documents at the Registrar’s Office.
Testing permit and schedule will be given upon completion of the procedure.
Click this link to download the file.
Admission requirements of a Foreign Enrollee with NO Philippine Passport:
- Special Study Permit Form
Click HERE to download the file.
- Photocopy of Passport
- Certificate of Enrollment
- 2 pcs, 2×2 colored picture
IF FILIPINO enrollee BUT staying abroad
- Scanned copy of Philippine Passport
The Holy Child College of Davao is a Bible-based school that aims to empower its community of workers and students to become servant leaders who continuously endeavor to respond to GOD’S WILL.